Followers

Friday, 23 June 2017

Winners Post #11 Anything Goes

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie  here with the winners for Challenge # 11 Anything Goes.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
#35 Niki1
Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#11 challenge number winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team A members.

Cathie's favourite is #48 Rosina 

Such a sophisticated looking card with a perfect use of white space, I love it.

Arlene's favourite is # 32 Tracy's Creative Adventures

I just love the flapper dress (I think flapper) and cake.  She is ready to party and I love the colors.

Melanie's favorite is #11 Gale's Stamping
I just love the bright fun colors she used to color the image. I just makes me smile.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter our current fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and Creative Team Favourites!
    Thank You so much for including my card :)

    ReplyDelete